American Airlines offers daily service to Philadelphia and Charlotte.
Go anywhere in the world from Salisbury MD! Visit the airport at: www.flysbyairport.com
- Maryland’s second largest passenger- served airport
- Enterprise zone benefits
- Runway length: 6,400′
- Nearly 125,000 passengers annually
- 150 acre Air Business Park
- FBO: Bayland Aviation
- Hertz, Avis and Enterprise Rental Car Agencies
Delmarva Central Railroad provides service trough Salisbury and throughout the Delmarva Peninsula.
- Two freight trains daily.
- Selected products transported include chemicals, grain , paper and beans
The Port of Salisbury, in Historic Downtown Salisbury, is the second largest port in Maryland. It has a 150â€² wide channel and 14â€² deep mean tide from the Bay to Salisbury. Over $200 million in goods are transported annually consisting of grain, petroleum, and building aggregates.
- Maryland’s second largest Port
- Nearly 1 million tons annually
Thanks to two highways that intersect in Salisbury, Wicomico County is home to a large and growing distribution network.
Fiber optic, wireless, DSL, T1+, Cable, Frame Relay, ISDN, SMDS and more are available in Wicomico County.