Since our establishment in 1968, SWED has worked diligently to help our existing business base prosper while at the same time, attracting new jobs and new industries to our community. We do this knowing that all benefit from a stable, vibrant and growing economic base. We believe our efforts are enhanced through our public-private partnership structure as both sectors benefit from a stronger economy and both possess unique resources. Together, dollars are leveraged and expertise is broadened.
Please be encouraged to join our team and help make our community a better place to live, work and play. Through your membership, you will receive our Economic Snapshot publication, a statistical compilation of leading economic indicators pertinent to our community and region. You’ll be invited to meaningful and informative meetings that address timely issues confronting us today. And you’ll receive a listing as Member on our website which not only enhances your visibility with the business community, but also demonstrates strong community support for economic development to others considering a business location here.
Thank you for your consideration and most importantly, for doing your part to enhance our community!
- Platinum= Board Membership, Monthly Newsletter, Website listing, Website Banner Ad; Meeting Invitations – $1,000 annually
- Gold = Board Membership, Monthly Newsletter, Website listing and Meeting Invitations – $750 annually
- Silver= Board eligibility, Monthly Newsletter and Website Listing and Meeting Invitations – $500 annually
- Bronze= Monthly Newsletter, Website Listing and Meeting Invitations – $200 annually
- Friends of SWED= Website Listing and Meeting Invitations – $50 annually